Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Kalea



I can't believe that I have a five year old!!! Kalea has brought so much joy and happiness to our lives. In honor of Kalea's birthday, I will list the top 10 things I love about her.

10. Her pal Andrew describes her as, "she's a girl, but she acts like a boy but she's still a girl.....and she kicks (said very admirably)!"
9. I LOVE how Kalea bonds with me over housework. She has such a heart to serve.
8. She is so eager to learn. She is always asking to do flashcards and to read with me.
7. Kalea loves going to the bookstore and the library.
6. Kalea's love for music and dancing makes life so much fun.
5. She's not afraid to jump into new situations and meet new people.
4. She loves playing outdoors and camping.
3. She loves getting her hands dirty and creating new things.
2. Kalea loves to cook.
1. I LOVE that the Lord has blessed our family with Kalea. I love that she is healthy and happy and growing bigger and wiser every year. I am so thankful for yet another year of her life. Happy birthday Peep!

No comments:

Post a Comment